Saturday, May 29, 2010

This is my first post!!! Woo hoo!

This is my first post on my new blog!!! I just feel empowered typing these words right now!! Anyways, When you come and stop by, please stay a while..I promise I'll keep up! Well, I live in the Suburban Jungle right now, but I'm Super...and I mean Super..CLOSE to the Beach!! I love going. We have plenty of beaches here so I have one each day of the week! We are also pretty close to the OBX, and we spend some time down in Rodanthe / Salvo, NC.

I would say my Philosophy is to live life to the fullest, on a budget of course! I splurge and then I go cheap. My living room consists of Brand Spankin' new with "Where did you find that? On the street?" I also LOVE LOVE LOVE HGTV AND DIY, they have given me a strong will to do things myself! I love seeing new ideas, and when they show a Cape Cod style home like mines..I go NUTS! Yes Yes Yes..I have a Cape Cod style (WISH IT WAS REAL CAPE COD) home. Well, I can't wait to get up and running! Tootles troop!

No comments:

Post a Comment